As a Data Engineer, your mission is to design, develop and deploy a complex data integration chain between different information system applications. Familiar with data transformation and data integration practices, you will be attentive and sensitive to issues of performance, reuse, monitoring and data quality management.
You will be responsible for the following tasks
- Participate in the definition and formalization of requirements and expected deliverables descriptions
- Perform functional and technical analysis
- Implement data models, ETL jobs and data integration flows in compliance with specifications, performance and data quality governance requirements and defined best practices.
- Elaborate with the help of the business test games and participate in the validation of the deliverables.
- Produce the technical documentation of the different jobs and developments delivered
- Bachelor, Master or Engineer in Computer Science
- Autonomous, rigorous, organized, dynamic and reliable
- Knowing how to interact with other people, analyst, business, etc…
- To be concerned about quality and detail
- You master Python
- A first experience with APIs, SDKs and Docker, Airflow, AWS or MS Azure tools is a plus.
- Speaking English is not a problem for you